Forum home Wedding fashion

What are you wearing under your dress?

So ladies, I am a GG cup and I've chosen a strapless corset dress. My dilemma is I have tried the dress both with and without a bra and it did make my non perky boobs look amazing witj both and I felt supported but now I'm wondering whether it's worth buying a strapless bra?

I need to wear moulded as I am not full at the top of my bust and need the support from underneath which does limit my choices.

What, if anything are you planning on wearing with your dress?

I am thinking strapless bra with Spanx or just Spanx on its own.

• MrsNolanMrsNolan Posts: 683 New bride

I have the opposite problem, tiny boobs! My dress is Ronald Joyce and has the most amazing built in bra support so I can probably get away with not wearing one, however i may get my seamstress to add some boob padding to the dress lol. 

As for bottoms, my dress is a drop waist A line so no chance of VPL, and its beautifully corsetted so pulls in where it needs to so i shouldn't need spanx, i'll just wear some nice french knickers i think. 

I say, wear whatever your comfortable with. Knowing me i'll be in granny pants hahah. x

• Katherine66Katherine66 Posts: 1,234

Strapless tight dress d cup not underwear

• Tanya128Tanya128 Posts: 1,993

Strapless pretty Ted Baker bridal bra with matching knickers and garter.

• MrsJ2017MrsJ2017 Posts: 3,017

I cant wear a bra. I have D cup boobs and a low back dress 😐 Hoping the sewn in cups will be good enough.

I was thinking of lace knickers and possibly stockings since its going to be winter, but I want to wear a garter and I think itll look weird with stockings.

• Emma681Emma681 Posts: 218 New bride

I'm a 38G, and I know how difficult it is to find a pretty strapless bra... I went for a strapless wonderbra with the matching french knickers. Here it is: http://www.wonderbra.co.uk/p/ivory-white-ultimate-strapless-bra-refined-glamour/W031UCA-130.html#start=0