Hair Accessories

Hi Everyone, 

I've been looking for things to put in my hair and struggling to find things that aren't really expensive or things I would feel comfortable wearing. I fell in love with a hair vine and had decided that's what I wanted and went to Debenham's but they didn't have that style. 

I tried on one that I thought would be too big online but really liked it. My mum really likes this hair vine

imageimageimage

I really liked this comb that I tried. I liked the vine but am not sure if I just didn't have it in properly. I'm not really one for accessorising and doing things with my hair so was getting a bit confused.

Hair comb

imageimage

I'm planning on having my hair in some sort of up-do like that (but actually done properly!)

I just wondered what everyone though and if anyone had recommendations for shops that sell them not too expensive!

Thank you

• Definitely check out Etsy and Notonthehighstreet if you haven't already, I bought my hair comb from NOTH for £30 which I think is very reasonable(https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/anusha/product/esha-pearl-hair-pin)

You can filter the results by price too which helps if you have a budget in mind. 

• SpacepuffinSpacepuffin Posts: 664

They're both lovely and give you quite a different look. What's your dress like? The comb is, perhaps more versatile and, as someone that rarely does anything with my hair, I think I'd find the comb a bit easier to manage (bear in mind I haven't tried any hair accessories and I'm likely to be in a similar quandary). 

Which is more comfortable? Which feels better to you?

Let me know which you choose. X

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 4,014 New bride

I like the vine you have in! I bought mine from Powder blue bijoux on etsy, lots of choice:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/PowderBlueBijoux

• SlopeydopesSlopeydopes Posts: 201 New bride

My dress is this one- 

Image result for ladybird wedding dresses

So has floral lace on it. I liked the comb more. But my sister and mum both preferred the vine, just gathering opinions really! It's the little decisions I struggle with.

• Lexi90Lexi90 Posts: 971

I prefer the vine too, but then again I'm a big fan of them! 

That being said, go with what you love and if that's the comb then I think that's what you should go for! 

• Your dress is beautiful! I think the hair comb would complement it wonderfully :) A hair vine might look a bit too much, but then again what do I know! Have you decided if you are wearing a veil or not?

• SlopeydopesSlopeydopes Posts: 201 New bride

I've found a veil I really love. It was the one they put on me to try when I tried my dress on. It's the same colour as the dress with lace flowers on the back and little crystals on the front. A medium length one.

• HiImMrsM2bHiImMrsM2b Posts: 160 New bride
    Slopeydopes wrote (see post):

Hi Everyone, 

I've been looking for things to put in my hair and struggling to find things that aren't really expensive or things I would feel comfortable wearing. I fell in love with a hair vine and had decided that's what I wanted and went to Debenham's but they didn't have that style. 

I tried on one that I thought would be too big online but really liked it. My mum really likes this hair vine

imageimageimage

I really liked this comb that I tried. I liked the vine but am not sure if I just didn't have it in properly. I'm not really one for accessorising and doing things with my hair so was getting a bit confused.

Hair comb

imageimage

I'm planning on having my hair in some sort of up-do like that (but actually done properly!)

I just wondered what everyone though and if anyone had recommendations for shops that sell them not too expensive!

Thank you

Try Accessorize.  They had offers when I was there on the weekend.  X

• this is my fav accesories  and here is the link https://www.newobsessions.com/kristal-cicekli-dal-toka