Slight dress wobble....

I ordered my dress before Christmas- it was a real toss up between two however one made my mum cry and that's the one I went with. I'm happy with my choice but every so often I worry that I haven't  gone for the right one.... or are they both just different? 

imageimageimageimage

• Dotty88Dotty88 Posts: 41 New bride

Both dresses look lovely on you 😊. You haven't mentioned which one you've gone for but my personal preference is the first. I think it looks beautiful and classic (my own dress is very 'plain' from the front). The second makes your waist look tiny too though and is also very pretry. It's totally normal to have dress wobbles- see if you can go back to try the sample again and I'm sure you'll remember why you fell in love with it. Xx 

• LucykinsLucykins Posts: 701

They are both lovely but I'd say the second one had the most wow factor for me. Both are beautiful and really suit you though.

• emma531emma531 Posts: 216

I also prefer the 2nd, but thats just my personal preference. They're both lovely but i prefer the train and bit of sparkle on the 2nd x

• Mrs..C..2beMrs..C..2be Posts: 318 New bride

I agree both look very pretty on you, my fave would be dress 1 but that's not because I think it necessarily looks nicer, just more my personal preference. I would however be tempted to add a sparkly belt and maybe have a veil with tiny bit of diamante x

• MrsJ2017MrsJ2017 Posts: 3,017

I also prefer the second because I like a bit of sparkle, but both suit you.

Which one did you choose?

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,201

I think I prefer the 2nd one on you as it has a slightly dropped waist which is more flattering. However I am not a huge fan of bling so prefer the details of the 1st one better.

Whichever one you choose, I think you should go for a single tier veil so that you can see the lovely backs on both of those dresses which are hardly visible through the double tiers. Unless you plan on using the blusher of course.

• MrsM2b4MrsM2b4 Posts: 45

MrsJ2017- I didn't say because I didn't want to influence what people said but I went for the second one- I am having a cap sleeve added and will be using the blusher on the veil and then the veil will come off in the evening to show the detail at the back.

I was so torn as I liked both but wasn't sure the second did as much for my figure but I liked the bit of "bling" detail- it's also quite a full skirt which i love but wasnt sure it might be too pouffy! Feeling much happier about it now :D

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,201
    MrsM2b4 wrote (see post):

I was so torn as I liked both but wasn't sure the second did as much for my figure but I liked the bit of "bling" detail- it's also quite a full skirt which i love but wasnt sure it might be too pouffy! Feeling much happier about it now :D

Based on those photos I'd say the 2nd does more for your figure.

• Dress Wobbles are totally normal, the dress is amazing :) 

• MrsM2b4MrsM2b4 Posts: 45
    Jenni8 wrote (see post):

Based on those photos I'd say the 2nd does more for your figure.

Thank you- I feel so much better about my choice- now I just want to lose a bit of weight and choose what to do with my hair and hopefully I'll feel ready for the day :D

• LucykinsLucykins Posts: 701

I'm glad you chose the second one; I think it's beautiful and makes your figure look lovely. Glad you are feeling happier about it now too!

• Oh my goodness definitely the second one - wow! Stunning! :)