Ordering from Ever Pretty?

Hi, I do read the news and see the horror stories of ordering dresses online, but I've found the bridesmaids dresses.of my dream and only £40! 

I've been trying to find reviews if ever pretty but they're quite 50/50 . Anyone had any experience?

• Kelly224Kelly224 Posts: 962 New bride

I've just got mine from EverPretty.  came within 2 weeks, lovely colour, quality is fab!  Would definitely go up one or two sizes though.  but wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

• Ok great. one bridesmaid is adamant she wants to stick to a 10, the other has gone one size up but hopefully we should be correct

I would definitely try and convince your bridesmaid to order a 12 as it's much easier to take a dress in than let it out! My bridesmaids are a 10 and a 14 so I ordered a 12 and a 16 - the 12 just did up on the size 10 bridesmaid but she said she couldn't breathe!  and the size 16 didn't quite do up on the size 14 bridesmaid but they are both hoping to lose half a stone in the next year so we are keeping them.

• image They've arrived. They're perfect so far. Just got to ask the bridesmaids to try them on

Ooh they look lovely! Fingers crossed for you! 

• Success! Both fit