Where did you buy your jewellery

2 parts to this question- firstly, where did you buy your wedding jewellery?  I am looking for good quality, lots of sparkle, and not adverse to having real diamonds in it.   I already have my earrings, and possibly my bracelet but need my necklace.  Secondly, I need to get jewellery for my BMs as well- a little cheaper, but still pretty.  Any websites/ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

• MrsMcSMrsMcS Posts: 235

I got mine on Etsy, earrings and a bracelet from 2 different sellers - Britten Weddings (UK based but they only have one shop and it's nowhere near me) and LuluSplendor (in Australia).

Obviously there's a bit of risk with not being able to see the jewellery in real life first - I was a bit worried the bracelet might be chunkier than I wanted as it's hard to tell scale from a picture. But I read through all their reviews and that put my mind at rest. Both are beautiful, and the bracelet is even more delicate and lovely than I hoped!

I got my bridesmaids' earrings from Etsy and Not On The High Street - I got them each different ones to suit their styles.

• bella2015bella2015 Posts: 1,903 New bride

Try Glitzy Secrets and Jon Richard at Debenhams.

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

Check out diamonique by QVC- seems to fit your description well. My earrings and bracelet were from Alan Hannah, the aurora set. 

• Swarovski so far! That’s where my earrings are from anyway!

i have an aquamarine engagement ring (my birthstone) so they march that as my something blue. 

have a bit of a backless dress so I want something that drops down the back somehow.

have you tried Monica Vinader? I consider that affordable luxury and there’s plenty of pieces with diamonds in! Sometimes you can get a 20% off code (search twitter) which makes the stuff even more affordable x

• Bebe2Bebe2 Posts: 61 New bride

I got mine from libertyinlove they are an online store. I love my earrings they came quickly in a beautiful box and are so stunning and sparkly. Great if you don't want to spend a fortune but want size and sparkle. Xx

• britbirdbritbird Posts: 1,483 New bride

Thanks all- will check them all back.  I am going to go to Hatton Garden as well, and talk to our jeweller.  He might be able to custom make me something which would be super cool!

• I got mine of asos! I really lucked out with it too as my dress has opals as opposed to 'bling' and they match perfectly.

• Natural quartz crystal combs for bridesmaids are a great low cost idea!

• Jeny3Jeny3 Posts: 1 New bride

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Bridewishes
    I got my  pearl/ swarovsky earrings from this shop and didn't spent a fortune! Also their shipping is free

• Jon Richard either online , eBay or debhams havebeautiful sets for bridesmaid decent  prices and Quality I am heading to newlook to the premium range the jewellery is very sparkly lots of bling at this wedding 😁

• Blush2018Blush2018 Posts: 418 New bride

I got mine from Swarovsk. managed to get them in the sale 

• SadieeeSadieee Posts: 1,781 New bride

I am currently eyeing up stuff at bluenile.com/uk

They have things lower price but still good quality up to things in the £1000's. It ha sfree shipping and they do have offers every so often

• MrsH_18MrsH_18 Posts: 33

I got mine from Swarovski last year - so pretty and sparkly but not too much in price either as I've got earrings that i likely will only wear to special occasions and not often. But I was so pleased with finding them! My sister get hers in Ernest Jones, cost a bit more but also pretty!

• By the way you can check jewellery shops hours here

https://open4u.co.uk/categories/jewellery.html

• MarishaMarisha Posts: 1 New bride

Well, other users already shared famous stores where you can buy your desired jewelry at affordable price. You can also try Shop LC's wedding jewelry collection - https://www.shoplc.com/online-store/promotions/c/weddings and hope you can get your favorite jewelry.image

• I got married last summer and found this website to be very good, I found a lovely statement necklace for myself but also my bridesmaid gift to - https://www.bloom-boutique.co.uk/
  • Another Etsy buyer here. I'm sure lots of Etsy sellers will create exactly what you want/come up with a design with you.