JjsHouse

Has anybody bought a veil from this site? I am aware of the bad reviews (a few are positive) but they are all for dresses so just wondered if anybody had any reviews about their veils? 

• Hi MrsS2019,

We have a no-hassle return policy. You can return any item within 7 days upon receiving for a full refund (as long as it is unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, original tags attached and not custom made size).

For more,you can read our return policy from this link: https://www.jjshouse.co.uk/about/help.php?page_id=164

• Mrs_BadgerMrs_Badger Posts: 1,440

I haven't ordered a veil but have ordered bits and pieces from there and I haven't had any problems with them... The only thing is is that it does take a while to get here.

• Sure, you can return it: TO CHINA.  And then they can pretend they never received your package.  And then there's nothing you can do about it because they are thousands of miles away and our laws won't help you.

JJ's House is just another one of those Chinese sites that steals copyrighted images of other designer's gowns, manufactures them poorly in China, and sells them for cut-rate pricing. You can end up with no dress at all; a dress that doesn't even vaguely resemble the dress pictured; a dress that's stained or smells; or a dress that could fit a two-year old, despite providing your measurements.

DON'T DO IT.  Go to Wed2B or David's Bridal if you're looking to save money on a dress.  I was one of those brides who legitimately had no idea that the site I bought from wasn't "local" and had a MAJOR ordeal with a wedding dress.

• My friends had a similar problem with these guys... If you google JJsHouse reviews there is a lot of negative reviews about them. I would not recommend dealing with this company.
  • I bought some stuff from JJ's house. I regretted it. It's junk and I can't return it because I'm in South Africa.