Honest opinions sbout this dress...

imageimage

What do you think ladies???

I might actually be buying this tomorrow..

My reservations are if its "weddingy" enough, or too plain?

• I think this is stunning! Love the neckline it's very different. I think It defiantly looks weddingy. Go for it! X

• Mrs_BadgerMrs_Badger Posts: 1,440

Its nice but it's not something I would go for, if you love it - go for it!

• SadieeeSadieee Posts: 1,781 New bride

It's beautiful! Very modern and chic while still looking like a wedding dress :)

• Stunning! a real Statement Dress. love it!

• redhair82redhair82 Posts: 289 New bride

It is a very beautiful classic dress, I don't think it is too plain but I do wonder if it hides your figure a little? 

• I've not seen anything like it, and I've been to a fair few weddings. Definitely different, and I like it. 

• AwhelenqtAwhelenqt Posts: 856 New bride

I love it! You definitely have to have an up do though so you don't lose that beautiful neck line!

• Its a big white dress.... that's the definition of "weddingy" in my book, lol.

I love it - very elegant and Grace Kelly, and refreshingly different from the usual (at the moment) beads and fishtails. 

And if you like it, thats all that really matters x

• britbirdbritbird Posts: 1,486 New bride

Hard to see but it definitely looks different, and quite regal.  

• MrsMcSMrsMcS Posts: 235

I like that it's a bit different from the current trends! I think it's really striking, I agree you would definitely need your hair up :)

• Kaybridetobe wrote (see post):

I think this is stunning! Love the neckline it's very different. I think It defiantly looks weddingy. Go for it! X

Thankyou 😁

• Ali S 71 wrote (see post):

Its a big white dress.... that's the definition of "weddingy" in my book, lol.

I love it - very elegant and Grace Kelly, and refreshingly different from the usual (at the moment) beads and fishtails. 

And if you like it, thats all that really matters x

I absolutely did not want beads and fishtails because i have seen so many!

Thankyou for your comments 😁

• I really like it!  I like anything a little different and out of the box.

If you have a very grand venue like an art museum or a modern venue like a restored warehouse, I could see this fitting the bill perfectly!  (Probably not a barn venue dress.)

• Lexi90Lexi90 Posts: 971

Personally it’s not for me, I prefer softer looking dresses but it suits you and please go for what you want rather than what others think. It’s you wearing it on the day! 

• gill17gill17 Posts: 568 New bride

I think it's gorgeous, really stunning. Nice to see something a bit different. It's very weddingy, lovely choice! 

• MrsJ2017MrsJ2017 Posts: 3,017

I don’t like it, but it’s very clearly a weddingy dress.

The thing to remember is there was never, ever a dress that 100% of people liked. You should choose because you love it, not worry what other people think.

• MrsGtoBMrsGtoB Posts: 712 New bride

I love this it’s really different and the wow factor x

• I really like simplicity in a dress!  I tried on a really similar dress by Jesus Peiro and it was lovely but ended up getting a Pronovious dress instead. 

Don't feel pressurized to get a dress, if you've got time keep looking until you're 100% 

• PottyPotty Posts: 522 New bride

I absolutely love it!!! It is sooo different and chic!!!! Go for it!!! 

Married September 2018, Baby due October 2019.  
  • JdotJJdotJ Posts: 196 New bride

I actually know someone who got married in this dress, she's quite quirky but personally it's not for me. It looks as though it's on back to front with the bow covering a certain "area". I think if the bow was on the back it would look better as it seems a bit odd to me to position it there.

thats not to say you don't look lovely, just a personal choice

Jx 

• I love it. I think it's a dress few could carry off but you rock it (in a very elegant way). X

• What a gorgeous dress! If wearing it makes you feel special and makes you feel good, go for it!