Which bouquet???

I'm wearing an Ian stuart dress and I absolutely love cascading Bouquets  but do you think it'll be too much detail going on all in one place with a cascading bouquet and all the flower and lace gathering on the front/side of my dress? Also, excuse the face, I was talking! Haha! Xxx image

• Barbie3Barbie3 Posts: 340 New bride

gorgeous dress!  I think a big cascade or shower bouquet might be a bit much tho, especially with the flowery detail on ur left leg.  i see it with a neat hand-tied posy... do you know ur theme/vibe and color scheme yet?

• Barbie3 wrote (see post):

gorgeous dress!  I think a big cascade or shower bouquet might be a bit much tho, especially with the flowery detail on ur left leg.  i see it with a neat hand-tied posy... do you know ur theme/vibe and color scheme yet?

I was thinking the same because of the detail on the dress but I'm not great at visualising so I thought I'd see what others opinions were.... We're getting married in March  in a rustic 18th century coaching country inn! Very small, woody and beautiful  😁 and red is a colour that I know I want in it, also lots of greenery but that's as far as I have got! Lol! The men are in navy blue suits with a grey tweed waistcoat! The place is so beautiful  we only really want lots of little jars of flowers, candles and some warm fairy lights for decor! Xxx

• AwhelenqtAwhelenqt Posts: 856 New bride

First of all - you look HOT!

Second, if you don't want too much going on I'd say keep the colours in your bouquet muted - lots of foliage and ivory flowers. That way you can have it cascading without being overwhelming 

• Awhelenqt wrote (see post):

First of all - you look HOT!

Second, if you don't want too much going on I'd say keep the colours in your bouquet muted - lots of foliage and ivory flowers. That way you can have it cascading without being overwhelming 

Lol! Bless you! Thankyou 😊 what a great idea! I didn't even think of that! Xxx

• SadieeeSadieee Posts: 1,781 New bride

I also think a simple hand held posy with your colours but if ui7 were desperate for cascade then keep the colours to foliage and white :)

• Hol90Hol90 Posts: 34

Your dress is gorgeous! I think a full-blown cascading bouquet might be a bit much as you've got so much lovely detail around your legs. Perhaps ask for a hand-tied with a slight trail (they can use foliage like ivy or asparagus fern) to give you that shower look but without all the length! x