What kind of jewellery with strapless sweetheart dress? Show me your jewellery!

hi you lovely Ladies,

my dress is an over italien lace, no sparkle, belt, tulle etc... it has no straps and a sweetheart neckline... i have quite a long neck lol... what jewellery would you think would go? I will have an ivory flower,rhinestone hairpiece and i definately want to wear longish earrings with my hair up in a messy bun and a cathedral length vail...

but does a round necklace go with a sweetheart necklin? If i have a teardrop necklac, will it make my neck look even longer ???? So confused And 80 days till my wedding!

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,188 New bride

I think the necklace looks fine. I would personally add a belt too.

• Mrs2018Mrs2018 Posts: 398

This is very similar to my dress except mine is a line. I'm adding a sparkly belt and having a round necklace, drop earrings and sparkly head piece with a finger tip veil x

• MrsS2019MrsS2019 Posts: 134 New bride

I am wearing a very simple pearl drop pendant that my partner got me a few years a go, going to try and find some pearl drop earrings that I like. That's it, nothing OTT as that's not my style at all and I hate in your face bling.

• Julia101Julia101 Posts: 162 New bride

https://www.swarovski.com/Mob_GB/en/5142738/product/Diapason_V_Set.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItOLwl7Hb2wIVCd0bCh2IyAesEAQYASABEgKkN_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I fell in love with this a few days ago although it might be too expensive for me now but I think it would look stunning with that neckline. Personally I think you could get away with the sparkle if there's none on the dress and it would compliment a lovely long neck. The dress is perfect imo and I wouldn't change a thing!