Forum home Wedding fashion

Gorgeous Heidi Hudson Lela size 14 NEW

imageimageimageimage

Stunning Heidi Hudson Lela dress from Wed2b size 14 for sale.  Bought last year with hopes of slimming into it but need a bigger size so selling to enable me to buy the bigger size.  Still for sale on Wed2b for £559 so looking for £350 or nearest offer. 

any question please ask

• Still for sale - looking for £350 or nearest offer as trying to clear out all my excess wedding purchases

thanks

• Reduced to £200 or nearest offer as needing to clear out all the stuff from my wedding last year.  
  • coose_69coose_69 Posts: 1 New bride
    Is this still available? How does the sizing come up? X 
  • Margaret34Margaret34 Posts: 84 New bride
    Apologies for the delay I just saw your message, yes this is still available.  I would say it would fit a small 14 (not too booby due to the style, that was my problem unfortunately) 
  • Still for sale - looking for £350 or nearest offer as trying to clear out all my excess wedding purchases

thanks

Hi Margaret I would like this dress is it still available please? If so please email me on [email protected] 
    Thanks Karen 
  • Ok it is only £299 in store but I need a 14 and they only have a 12. Where are you based as I’d like to come and have a look at the condition of it .
    Thanks 
  • Hi, Just wondering if you sold this dress in the end?