Bridesmaid dresses

I’m getting married next July and I’ve been thinking about where to buy my bridesmaid dresses from.

I’m having 6 altogether, 4 adults and 2 children. The adult bridesmaids are quite varied in size, the smallest being around a size 8-10 and the largest being around a size 20. Ideally I think I’d like the adults to all wear the same dress, though would be open to the possibility of them wearing different styles in the same colour.

We haven’t decided on the colour scheme yet, but I’m thinking that the adults will likely be in a darker shade and the girls in a lighter shade.

I’ve looked on the monsoon website and asos, but not sure where else to look.

Any ideas?

• kitty-kitty- Posts: 121 New bride

Little mistress, house of Fraser, lipsy, wed2b.

i got mine from little mistress :) 

• There's lots of sales on at the moment so it's a good time to look. I also looked on oasis, Hobbs, John Lewis, Debenhams, next, phase eight. 

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,540 New bride

Little Mistress do from size 6 right up to 26, as do Chi Chi Clothing.

• MrsD2019MrsD2019 Posts: 13 New bride

That’s great, thank you!

Hadn‘t heard of little mistress or chi chi clothing, loads of nice dresses there. Never thought to look at phase eight either, some lovely dresses there too 😃

• Cody3Cody3 Posts: 1

I am probably getting mine from Wed2B - i have 4 bridesmaids with exactly the same range of sizes.

you can have the same colours (new ones have just been released), all cut from the same fabric so exactly the same, but there are a range of different styles to suit all.

£100 each is the only problem, but still cheaper than the bridal boutiques!

Hope that helps, but if not totally agree that Chi Chi London dresses are lovely!

• sophie345sophie345 Posts: 8

Nice post

• SumbalSumbal Posts: 2

If you are interested in Asian dress there is not a batter option than Bridals.pk and if you also plan your honeymoon and wedding planning you have to visit blog page that web site at blog.bridals.pk. I hope this helpful for you.

• Becky111Becky111 Posts: 210 New bride

I got mine from Quiz. Was so surprised by the quality to be honest. They are lovely.

They only cost £50 each and did have a plus size equivalent.