Wedding dress help!! Cant decide!!

Hello everyone,

I went wedding dress shopping over the weekend and fell in love with three dresses!! I cannot decide which one I love the most and would love some help and advice on what suits me best. I have attached 3 photos of each dress. 

*All dresses were also far too big for me so its hard to tell when they don't fit perfectly, but you get the idea! 

TIA  :) 

dress one 

imageimageimage

dress two 

imageimageimage

dress three

imageimageimage

• They’re all very similar but I’d probably say, of those 3, I prefer number one. 

• JdotJJdotJ Posts: 196 New bride

Dress 1 for sure. Personal preference but I’m not overly keen on the straps for dress 2, and dress 3 looks very sheer. Of course you look stunning in them all but your figure in dress 1 looks incredible,

Jx

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,454 New bride

I prefer dress 1, you look stunning in it.

• LDCRFLDCRF Posts: 48

Dress number one is my favourite but you look amazing in them all! You'll look great no matter which one you pick.

• ruthie1979ruthie1979 Posts: 794

You look stunning in them all 

• Leonie-2Leonie-2 Posts: 4

Number 1 looks lovely on you 

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,202

Number 2 for me.

• RubyCatRubyCat Posts: 270 New bride

Number 2 by a mile

• Lexi90Lexi90 Posts: 971

Dress 1 for me (followed by 2). 

You have a great figure and it really shows in number 1! 

• bella2015bella2015 Posts: 1,903 New bride

I prefer number 2 but they all look great on you.

• Samantha265Samantha265 Posts: 266 New bride

I think number 3 is stunning and a bit different which is great. They all look lovely on you though x

• Hard for me to choose as fishtail just isn't something I go for, but with your figure, I have to say 2.

• KaybridetobeKaybridetobe Posts: 153

Dress 2 is my fave but I also love that dress 3 is so different! You look great in all 3 though x

• Victoria197Victoria197 Posts: 720

My favourite is dress 2, as they were all in the same shop why don’t you make a follow up appointment to go back and try all 3 on again (and just those 3). Photos taken on the day never do the dress justice, but most importantly they don’t capture the feeling you get when you have the dress on.

• I'm 100% with dress no.1 but that's me, I prefer bigger straps

• Zara29Zara29 Posts: 105

Number one!

• Georgina74Georgina74 Posts: 299 New bride

They're all lovely, but number 1 is my favourite x

• Hullass1972Hullass1972 Posts: 541 New bride

Number one for me but that's because I don't like the spaghetti  shoulder straps on the other 2. I just think the whole look of number one is better because of the open back and thicker straps whereas the thinner straps make it look like something's missing for me. Absolutely amazing figure by the way, you look stunning!!

• Dress one.

• Barbie3Barbie3 Posts: 340 New bride

Dress One by a mile 4 me

(i think the straps and necklines on 2 n 3 are much less flattering 2 ur boobs!)