Mid length hair down with a veil

I really can't find any inspiration and can't make my mind up if it would look right.

I currently have quite long hair (down to the bottom of my boobs).

I'm sick to the back teeth with it to be honest. A couple of years ago I had it cut quite short (well a collarbone length Bob style). Then I ended up growing it out after seeing pictures of it at my brothers wedding and i hated it. On reflection I had it cut a little bit too short and had it curled a little too tight coupled with the fact id put on a lot of weight I just didn't think it suited my fat Face anymore. 

I'm really lusting after short hair again. I just wondered how it would look with my chapel length veil of I had my hair down and curled. Every inspo picture I've seen is either super short or a decent length then in an updo. 

Help! 

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,137 New bride

I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t look lovely. I’ve genuinely never considered veil length / hair length as having any link, I always think a veil should match the dress. 

You could have it cut and if you arent keen get extensions or a hair piece on the day, worst case. 

• Hiya! I had my hair done like this, if it helps 😊

• Becky111Becky111 Posts: 222 New bride
    Ashley72 wrote (see post):

I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t look lovely. I’ve genuinely never considered veil length / hair length as having any link, I always think a veil should match the dress. 

You could have it cut and if you arent keen get extensions or a hair piece on the day, worst case. 

I didn't even think about extensions haha

Thanks Ashley I'm going to go for the chop!

• Becky111Becky111 Posts: 222 New bride
    etakkate wrote (see post):

Hiya! I had my hair done like this, if it helps 😊

That does help thank you. 

Erm sidenote how amazing is that dress!! You look beautiful x