My dress

What do you think? It's for a vow renewal and I will be wearing with ivory fascinator, ivory shoes, ivory/gold diamante bracelet and a bouquet with ivory roses and gold ribbon.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Long-1-Shoulder-Chiffon-Bridesmaid-Formal-Gown-Prom-Party-Evening-Corset-Dresses/272267577921?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=571081124566&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

• Kitty12Kitty12 Posts: 119 New bride

That’s so pretty, I love the strap detai!

• I think the dress is perfect for a vow renewal :)

But I'm always cautious about buying clothes from eBay/Amazon as there are some real horror stories! When is it that you get married? Have you got time to find something else if it isn't what you expected? For the price I defiently think it’s worth a shot, but if I were you I’d be looking in clothing sales at evening dresses just in case.

• MrsGtoBMrsGtoB Posts: 712 New bride

It’s lovely but I second Nottinghamshirebride about ordering from China. Could you do a photo search on aliexpress and see if anyone has put any real life pictures in the reviews 

x

• I already have the dress. I did get small alterations (strap tightened, length taken up) which cost £25 in my local tailoring shop. It fits lovely now. I had another dress from China once, and one from Thailand, all custom size. The others fit perfectly with no adjustments needed, so this was not my first time with buying dresses from abroad. The back of the dress has a panel too, and laces up, so there is 'give' there as well. 

• abiscottabiscott Posts: 70 New bride

If it's arrived as it looks in the picture, then it's lovely!  Looks perfect for your vow renewal to me x

• abiscott wrote (see post):

If it's arrived as it looks in the picture, then it's lovely!  Looks perfect for your vow renewal to me x

Thank you Abi!

• So impressive!