Wedding dress help! Cant decide!

Hey guys!

I have two wedding dresses i am in love with. both are completely different from one another and i am having a hard time deciding. Each one could change the whole style of my wedding and i am struggling to choose!

Any help and advice would be great

Dress one: By Zavana bridal; has a detachable train, i would also alter the neckline

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Dress two By Rosa Clara ; pics arent the best 

imageimageimageimage

• MrsS2019MrsS2019 Posts: 137 New bride

I love the detail on number 1 and it would definitely be dramatic but I prefer number 2. I think it suits your body better.

• Number one looks a bit too fussy for my linking. Number two looks stunning :)

• kitty-kitty- Posts: 121 New bride

I think they are both lovely but it’s got to be dress number 1! You look amazing in it and it does justice for your figure 

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,137 New bride

I prefer dress two, both in style and on your lovely figure. 

• Sian91Sian91 Posts: 829 New bride

Also in the minority and prefer one...but seriously you look like you could rock a bin bag and look amazing!

Does one suit your venue/wedding style better? 

• Number 2

Your figure looks amazing and it's beautiful x

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,451 New bride

I prefer dress 2 by a country mile, you look fab in it.

Plus, if you already want to modify dress 1, it's not the dress for you.

• Zara29Zara29 Posts: 105

Both are beautiful and you pull them both off, personally I prefer the second, a little more understated.

• grace76grace76 Posts: 8
    Sian91 wrote (see post):

Also in the minority and prefer one...but seriously you look like you could rock a bin bag and look amazing!

Does one suit your venue/wedding style better? 

imageimage

Our wedding venue is an old homestead with stunning views of the country side. It is very grand. Both dresses would suit i think

• grace76grace76 Posts: 8
    kitty- wrote (see post):

I think they are both lovely but it’s got to be dress number 1! You look amazing in it and it does justice for your figure 

Thankyou! It is the one i am leaning towards ❤❤

• I like 1 better, but think 2 suits the venue more. One has a more modern feel whereas 2 is a bit more traditional. Your venue is definitely not modern. I could see someone marrying in dress 1 at an art museum or a modern club along a riverwalk.

They both look absolutely stunning on you. As someone already said, you have the figure to wear whatever you please.

• I love the detail of the first one and think it would go with your venue perfectly. I love having 2 looks in one with the detachable train. They are both lovely though, so I guess it depends on how you feel in them, but for me number 1 is memorable, the wow factor, sit up and take notice, whereas 2 feels safer and more 'done'.

• Defo number 2. Your figure looks amazing 

😍

• LisaDToBeLisaDToBe Posts: 104 New bride

Definitely the second one.

• I’m not sure either is ‘the one’. It might be worth continuing to look around as the first (your preference by the looks of it) would need structural alterations for you to be happy with it; which is risky.

From the photos, I prefer the second but I’m not wearing it.

To be fair, you’d look great in anything! X

• I prefer dress 2. beautiful and Classic. Dress one is also lovely but a bit fussy for my liking and may look dated when you look back on photos. 

• Emma851Emma851 Posts: 16 New bride

Number 1 by far!

You have a great figure that would suit the majority of dresses but not everyone will suit a dress like the first one! 

From the photos alone, you look like you’re wnjoying number 1 more (if that makes sense) so I’d say go for it!

• Number 1 for sure!