Deleted

MrsNWMrsNW Posts: 59 New bride
edited 4 March in Wedding fashion

• Mila-rose3Mila-rose3 Posts: 264 New bride

Woohoo I never thought of this and definitely following 

X

Sorry that's no help x

• MrsS85MrsS85 Posts: 688 New bride

Seamstresses can work wonders, I would contact a few and ask.

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,137 New bride

Gorgeous dress. I'd ask a few seamstresses for their opinion. If they cant, maybe they could add some extra lining somehow.

• MrsNWMrsNW Posts: 59 New bride
    edited 4 March
  • Julia101Julia101 Posts: 162 New bride

I had a similar style dress and wore m&s flesh coloured support shorts underneath and they worked really well, my dress did have two linings though so was quite supportive although it didn't look it. I was worried about the outline of my belly button showing through the front so I popped a nipple cover over and with the shorts you definitely couldn't see anything (the lengths we go to! 😂)  I would consider this and having a slip sewn in to be sure. The dress is beautiful btw x 

• MrsNWMrsNW Posts: 59 New bride
    Julia101 wrote (see post):

I had a similar style dress and wore m&s flesh coloured support shorts underneath and they worked really well, my dress did have two linings though so was quite supportive although it didn't look it. I was worried about the outline of my belly button showing through the front so I popped a nipple cover over and with the shorts you definitely couldn't see anything (the lengths we go to! 😂)  I would consider this and having a slip sewn in to be sure. The dress is beautiful btw

Ahh amazing idea re the nipple cover!! I hadn't even thought of that lol. Thanks so much :)