BHLDN

Hello,

I am newly engaged and planning a quickish turn around for the wedding ~9 months. I am having trouble finding a wedding dress that is suitable. I like simple dresses like Octavia and Opaline on BHLDN, or separates like Marissa skirt and Jessica top. The  issue is being a Uk bride I’m not sure I’m willing to take the risk on Bhldn with all the duty/taxes/returns etc.

I was wondering if somebody could help me by suggesting a similar uk based designer. Or a wedding dress maker in the Southwest, North West England, or South Wales region that would be able toake Something similar to a high standard. 

My top budget would be £1500 /1600 including alterations.

Any help would be amazing! Thank you! 

• Hi Rebecca, BHLDN, are a bridal shop and many of there dresses are by other designers (Opaline is by Watters and Octavia is by Jenny Yoo) the designs are often just for BHLDN but have a look at the designers own sites. Try WTOO by Watters for that price range. Alternatively have a look at Rock the Frock they have several shops in the UK and may have something you like. Another brand in the UK and one that I will be stocking is Theia, BHLDN carry some of there dresses as well.

• The majority of BHLDNs dresses (unless they specifically state 'exclusive to BHLDN' can be found elsewhere. They stock a wide range of designers that are also stocked within the UK, go the designers website and look for UK stockists for their dresses.

Definitely check out Rock the Frock bridal (they have a store in Cheshire) as they do lots of similar dresses and bridal separates. Also check out designers like Catherine Deane, and the Mori Lee Voyage collection has lots of simple dresses with clean lines in a similar style to the ones you've listed.

• Thank you guys! I’ll take a look at all of theae designers.I can’t wait to get searching! 

You’ve been so helpful x