Wedding dress shopping where to start?l

So with 10 months to go to my wedding I really need to get going on the search for my dream dress! Can anyone recommend places in central London to go dress shopping as my mum has always dreamt of taking me shopping to London for My dress (live in Kent boarder/south east). Somewhere where we are treated with a glass of bubbly would be a bonus! My mum and aunt will be with me and my budget is around £1500 so not too exclusive but just a genuine nice experience! 

Any recommendations In Kent too would be appreciated but a day in London wouId be a special experience for me xx

• RoseyGoldRoseyGold Posts: 159 New bride

I haven't been yet but was recommended Brides by Aster in Dorking.

I've spoken to her at a wedding fayre and she's locally and does bubbles or tea and biscuits

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,451 New bride

I'm in Tunbridge Wells and highly recommend Go Bridal (where  I bought my dress)and Isabella Grace.

• N111N111 Posts: 10

I just picked up my dress from Pronovias today. 

Their flagship store is on New Bond Street and I have been treated really well every time I've visited. 

• LizzieBHLizzieBH Posts: 196

Have a look at Bridal Rogue Gallery in Marylebone or Mirror Mirror in Angel – not super fancy but they were lovely and had a range of dresses at your budget. x

• Zara29Zara29 Posts: 105

It's not London, but I bought my dress in Haselmere at May & Grace, the shop owner Emilie is lovely and offers you a glass of bubbles. They also stock a few more unusual bridal designs alongside more traditional stuff.