What happened?!

Anyone know what happened to the 'Dress emergency - Glasgow girls please help' thread? Has it been deleted? Or am I just being dumb and can't find it? If it's been deleted - why? I had replied to the email I got telling them what evidence I had and had never received a reply. Does anyone know what happened?

• looks like it's been moved or changed? maybe for legal reasons..not sure!
  • It looks like it has been taken down - I would suggest e-mailing the webeditor back jpayne!

Does Capri Skies think that we will just stop telling people about this because the post came down? If you are reading this, WE WONT!

Expect a few angry people at the SECC on the 15th and 16th, thats all I am saying.

FS x
  • Hi Ladies

I have quite a few friends who work in the media and they say the best plan of action would be for you to protest outside the shop. Phone/email round all the Scottish media outlets and give them at least 24 hours notice. If you do it in the morning on a week day you should get coverage,

Good luck x

• BRILLIANT IDEA! You go for it girls. If you can stop this happening to any other brides and get that place shut down it would be fantastic.