Bridesmaid dress stockists of size approx 22-24

Hiya,

Me and my CBM are having a bit of a nightmare finding any places that stock larger size bridesmaids dresses, I've found Elderberry Brides in Basingstoke and we're off there next weekend image has anyone else been there and do they have a good selection?

Also if anyone else knows of any fab places that would have dresses in this size it would great to know about them! I'm in Reading and CBM is in Milton Keynes so anywhere vaguely near those towns would be great.

Thanks

Sara

xx

• kaz85kaz85 Posts: 156
    hey im in farnborough, sort of near you and am going to house of brides in portsmouth on saturday. apparantly they are really good. ill let you know what they are like x
  • Quoted:
    hey im in farnborough, sort of near you and am going to house of brides in portsmouth on saturday. apparantly they are really good. ill let you know what they are like x

Thanks, that would be good. I'm in Farnborough right now! Popped into The Bridal Centre at lunch but they didn't have alot.

Look forward to the feedback on House of Brides.

Sara

• MrsJooMrsJoo Posts: 2,196
    what a small world!

I live near Farnborough and bought my dress from the Bridal Centre!!!

and I agree, they don't have much choice for BM dresses!!

• fecroftfecroft Posts: 78
    I'm in Farnborough too - it IS a small world! image

Was thinking of popping into Bridal Cebtre to see if they have anything I can buy off the rack as I don't like the dress I have so need to buy something at short notice.

Do you know if they do this?

Fran X
  • MrsJooMrsJoo Posts: 2,196
    Hello!

yes i think they do... they had an area full of dresses on sale, so yes I think so!

had quite a few actually, but that was end of June when I ordered my dress.

hope this helps!!!

xxx
  • kaz85kaz85 Posts: 156
    ohhh! where abouts in farnborough? im up by mcdonalds! didnt find the bridal centre very helpful when i went :\(