Wedding dress shops in London - advice please!

Hello, does anyone have any recommendations of wedding dress shops in London that are open on a Sunday? 

This will be my first bridal shop visit and I’m after the full experience of trying on different styles whilst swigging some bubbly! I visited Pronovias with my friend when she tried on her wedding dress and it was such a lovely experience that I’m now after the same!!

Can anyone recommend somewhere in London open on a Sunday where I can go? Fully prepared to pay an appointment fee of course :) My budget is around £2,000 (But ideally less!!!)

thank you everyone :)

• I believe Browns Bride and Riki Dalal are both open on Sundays. Love Riki‘s dresses and they treat you like a princess! Good luck.

• Hello 

I bought my dress from Aurora Bride in Cheam which is in South West London, easily accessible from Clapham junction station. 

Aurora bride are brilliant, the staff are extremely caring, very helpful and also very interested in making sure you look the best you can be and want you to be a beautiful bride for your special day. I bought my dress last year & got it in the sale 50% off. They have a social media page on Facebook and there you can see photos and be notified of any upcoming events. 

Let me know if you need any more info

Good luck 

Daniela