12 days till my big day and i am doubting the dress i love!?

hi you all,

18 month of planning and my big day is now only 12 days away... everything is organised and i pick my dress up the friday before the wedding...

i absolutely love my dress, it was very expensive and it took me weeks to convince myself to order it... it arrived and is now altered and fits perfect...

BUT... all of the sudden i am doubting it.... is it too simple? It is a very heavy thick lace... does it look old? I am so confused... i can’t wait to wear it but all of the sudden feel that people might be disappointed especially my better half... i am not wearing a belt only earings and a floor lenth veil...

dont know why i feel this way...almost anxious to show myself on the day :-(

thanks for listeningimage

• RoseyGoldRoseyGold Posts: 149 New bride

I think your dress is beautiful!!

• Bebe2Bebe2 Posts: 60

I'm pretty sure I tried on that dress and it was STUNNING! I loved the thick lace and little sequins. You will so super glam xx

• Bebe2 wrote (see post):

I'm pretty sure I tried on that dress and it was STUNNING! I loved the thick lace and little sequins. You will so super glam xx

What was it at the end what made you decide against this dress?

thank you though... i am so anxious not to fullfill expectations but i love the dress

• RoseyGold wrote (see post):

I think your dress is beautiful!!

Thank you !

• Mrs2018Mrs2018 Posts: 398

I love your dress! I'm worrying about my dress aswell at just under 4 weeks away. It's such a worry with everyone else's expectations! 

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,086 New bride

It's stunning 😍

• ruthie1979ruthie1979 Posts: 794

Your dress is absolutely stunning - really love it - it's beautiful xxxx

• VegasLouVegasLou Posts: 821 New bride

I think your concerns are quite normal but it’s a beautiful dress, you love it and I’m sure your fiancé will also love it. I was worried what my fiancé would think and he was totally blown away!

• I think it's absolutely stunning!

• Cupcakes2019 wrote (see post):

I think it's absolutely stunning!

Aww thank you !

• VegasLou wrote (see post):

I think your concerns are quite normal but it’s a beautiful dress, you love it and I’m sure your fiancé will also love it. I was worried what my fiancé would think and he was totally blown away!

Thank you VegasLou... i hope you are right, doubting a lot at the moment and dont know why!

• Bebe2Bebe2 Posts: 60
    Sarah1609 wrote (see post):
    Bebe2 wrote (see post):

What was it at the end what made you decide against this dress?

thank you though... i am so anxious not to fullfill expectations but i love the dress

It's so gorgeous don't worry about that! I had a bit of a belly pooch in it unfortunately it wasn't right for my figure. But the neckline of it is stunning and also it is so different to what most brides wear. You will look amazing xx

• RubyCatRubyCat Posts: 270 New bride

Is it because its strapless?

Have you thought about adding straps to it, or a bolero?

• Aww I love that dress it's gorgeous!

I'm having serious doubts over mine, I keep trying it on and something just doesn't 'feel' right. I think it's more nerves than anything. But rest assured your dress is stunning x