Nervous for final dress fitting!

Has anyone else experienced had nerves in the run up to your final dress fitting? Did it all go Okay? 

I absolutely loved my dress when I choose it and I still do but I've had some many things changed on it and now I'm nervous about it will look at my final fitting on sunday!  I really can't settle at all and am staying awake at night with worry.

I've had the chest altered to fit, have a corset back fitted, a bustle and a new belt put on it aswell! 

This is it before adjustments.

• ruthie1979ruthie1979 Posts: 794

My first fitting was rubbish and I got home and cried and had massive dress regrets but my second one was much better and my next one (last one possibly) is tomorrow and I'm really nervous as I ate all the food and drunk all the alcohol this weekend!!!

Good luck - let us know how it goes - I'm sure it will be fabulous xxx

• Mrs2018Mrs2018 Posts: 398

Ruthie let me know how your final fitting has gone today :) 

Sian good luck for yours! Let me know how yours goes aswell! 

I think I'm extra nervous as my sister hasn't seen it yet and is coming. If she doesn't like it she won't be able to hide it and I'll be gutted

• Ruth118Ruth118 Posts: 7

I have my last fitting next wednesday and I'm super nervous! My dress fit me like a glove and only really needed shortening...and then a couple of month ago I became really ill with a virus that attacked my thyroid and caused me to lose 1.5 stone almost overnight! At my last fitting 3 weeks ago the dress just looked loose and nothing like the dream dress I'd fallen in love with. And because of the style (really low back) the alterations women said it'll be nigh on impossible for them to take it in much. So I'm hoping that by next week I've put enough weigh on for it to at least look more like it did to begin with. 

Good luck to all of you having your last fittings this week, -let us know how you get on. x