Honest opinion - dress panic

Hi ladies,

I know it is totally natural to have a sudden panic after buying THE dress. I wanted to share photos of three dresses with you, all quite different so I know it totally comes down to personal taste.....but which one gets your vote?image

• god this one is hard theyre all lovely! Im drawn to the first one, or the third. Theyre both a little different from your usual. 

Please go with what one makes you feel awesome though! When you put it on you feel incredible! 

• The one on the left for me, but that's personal preference and hard to tell without knowing how you feel in all of them and how they fit with your style overall.

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,454 New bride

I personally prefer the second dress, but they are all lovely, not a dud amongst them to be honest.

• ALL STUNNING! Whichever you have picked will be stunning. I like the 1st slightly more.

• Kitty12Kitty12 Posts: 119 New bride

I like the third one, but it’s a close-run thing, they’re all gorgeous 

• They're all beautiful, particularly love the third one!

• First one would get my vote.

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,137 New bride

All are lovely on you. I think I tried the first one on actually, the detailing is lovely. The second is a bit more classic, the first is very modern and unusual.

• Thanks guys - I think this is proving it is all down to personal preference! They were all so stunning and had something different about them, I love the corset of the second that held me in. I chose the third because the sparkle of the top is just incredible it made me grin. I also like the halter neck style / cut in top. I think I have some preconception in my head that I should go for simple, or people will prefer that, so I think the big skirt and train is not something I ever thought I’d go for. I did feel special in it though, just not the figure hugger I had in mind!

• RubyCatRubyCat Posts: 270 New bride

Definitely the first one for me!

• Third. All are beautiful though! 

• OmRumOmRum Posts: 605 New bride

I'm a bit late to the game but I would have picked the third. I guessed you had chosen that one by the fact you're wearing the veil in that photo! The first one is not really my style and the second is beautiful, but the third has a quality about it that just makes it stand out more. I think it suits your body type perfectly.

• Thank you so much for the lovely comments :-) :-) 

• They are all beautiful.and you have an amazing figure. You will look gorgeous in all of them. But I like no2 best, if I had to pick

I just realised you said you got 3. I think you chose well. It's more unusual than 2. And I agree, the sparkles are amazing. It's all about picking the dress that makes you happy. And it sounds like That is what you did

• The second one!!! It's gorgeous 😍😍

This is going to be a tough decision for you as everyone is giving such different opinions. I prefer the second one, but you'll look gorgeous in anyone =) xxx

• Love the second one!

• Elle25 wrote (see post):

Thanks guys - I think this is proving it is all down to personal preference! They were all so stunning and had something different about them, I love the corset of the second that held me in. I chose the third because the sparkle of the top is just incredible it made me grin. I also like the halter neck style / cut in top. I think I have some preconception in my head that I should go for simple, or people will prefer that, so I think the big skirt and train is not something I ever thought I’d go for. I did feel special in it though, just not the figure hugger I had in mind!

Your grin is frankly the most important thing. You want something that makes you feel completely badass on the day, and how you feel in the dress will shine through more than anything else.

My dress is NOTHING like what I had in mind, but it made me feel like I could take on the world. I've tried on a number of dresses since, but I still know and am going back to order mine soon (and check it still makes me feel amazing!).

• I'm going for third one the back is amazing x

• I like the third!