Boobs too small for dress!

I’m panicking!! 

When I bought the dress I was breastfeeding so my boobs filled out the inside cup and it was great. Once I started my alterations, my boobs were pancakes. My seamstress kept telling me to tape them up, wear sticky boobs, blah. IVE DONE EVERYTHING. The dress is just too big and the sewn in cups feel like they are too high! I don’t know what to do!!!! My wedding is in 12 days....

• Is there anything else the seamstress can do for you? Maybe you could try another seamstress? 

What is the dress like? It’s hard to give advice without seeing it, but I can strongly recommend this wonderbra strapless bra.....

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_152010509886_-1

Its like it has moulded hands supporting you, the cups themselves are very moulded so would be perfect if you needed to buy a bigger cup size and add some padding. I’m a e-cup and this bra stays in place perfectly, so you wouldnt need to worry about it moving around.

I hope you get sorted soon x 

• Rach371Rach371 Posts: 1,107 New bride

Second the wonderbra recommendation. It really is the best strapless bra I've ever worn. I don't have small boobs but I can imagine that'd be s good solution together with chicken fillets etc. 

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,137 New bride

Third for the Wonderbra appreciation, it’s fab if your dress allows it. If not could your seamstress not replace the cups with padded ones?

• MrsJ2017MrsJ2017 Posts: 3,017

I have the wonderbra, and while it is an amazing bra, it doesnt do anything to boost size (unless they have a new type that I don’t know about!), if anything, I feel flatter in mine because it squashed everything to create cleavage.

I had shockingly bad seamstresses, and the same problem with the boobs. I got a triple boost bra from next, which I wore with clear straps (my dress had straps), and a low back converter. It wasn’t ideal but the bra gave plenty of boost and filled the dress.