FOR SALE: Justin Alexander 8936 Dress - Size 14/16. Brand New, Un-worn, Altered

Hello,

I have a New Justin Alexander dress (style 8936) for sale. It has been altered slightly (taken up - I am 5ft 6in and wearing an 8cm heel). The dress is size 14 but was taken out slightly so it sits between a 14 and 16. Justin Alexander is notorious for being tiny sizes - I'm actually a UK high street size 12. The dress can be taken in up to another two sizes but can't be let out any more. Boning has been added down the size to smooth out the front of the dress but again this can be taken out if preferred. The dress can be taken up more than what it already has been but cannot be made any longer.

It has never been worn but is so beautiful, it would be such a shame for it to go to waste. Further details and pics below - please pm me to make an offer. I bought the dress for £1350 but looking for around £750ish. I'm also happy to pass personal contact details (phone number or email address) via private message if you would prefer.

You can view pictures of the wedding dress on "real brides" on the JA website here: https://www.justinalexander.com/justin-alexander/collection/wedding-dresses/8936/#crl8-gallery

Dress comes with a certificate of authenticity and from a pet and smoke free home.

Style: 8936
Condition: New (Un-Worn/Altered)
Color Family: Shades of Ivory
Color: Ivory/Silver/Nude
Year Purchased: 2018
Label size: 14 - altered to 14/16
UK high-street size: 12

• katyp82katyp82 Posts: 2 New bride
    Hi there have you sold your dress? 
  • MrsNWMrsNW Posts: 59 New bride
    Hello,
    no, I still have it. Are you interested in it? :)

• katyp82katyp82 Posts: 2 New bride
    My Sister in Law to be is possibly interested. Only thing is we are in Essex where are you based? 
  • MrsNWMrsNW Posts: 59 New bride
    Oh I'm in Edinburgh. Would anyone be visiting any time soon?
  • Hi...I know this is a long shot, do you still have the dress for sale?
  • MrsW2011MrsW2011 Posts: 210 New bride
    Hi...I know this is a long shot, do you still have the dress for sale?
    Natalie Marshall I do, it’s US 16 UK 14 xx
  • Hello,
     I just went and tried on this dress today and absolutely love it , but they can’t have one to me before December  and the one in the store was a size 12 and couldn’t  get it buttoned in the back because of my chest. I am very big chested, and a size 4-5 street size but the  size 12 was small on me . So I really need a 14  and then I can have it altered down in the areas needed.  
     Is your dress still available   And what are you asking for it!
    Thanks a million!