Opinions please

would love your opinions please - I’m really struggling to decide what sort of outfit to get for our wedding 
I want it to feel wedding-y (sorry not sure how to put that 😂) but don’t want an actual wedding dress 
I did find one previously but it just wasn’t right when I tried it on 
sorry that there’s so many pics 

• I'd say if you want it to feel wedding-y, it probably needs to be white/ivory/cream/nude colour rather than the other colours.
    If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Those outfits are very mother of the bride-esque which may be age appropriate or may make you look older if you're young. 
    I'd go for the top middle one or bottom left, personally as they've got nice detailing worthy of a 'not wedding dress' wedding dress, if you get me? But that's just my opinion.  :)
  • dippy19dippy19 Posts: 16 New bride
    3 days after our wedding i’ll be 50 🤔
  • I like the top middle one, also bottom right. 
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,454 New bride
    I'd suggest looking at Monsoon, and the Joanna Hope dresses available on JD Williams/Simply Be - they are all very flattering and appropriate for all ages.
  • Rin NightRin Night Posts: 167 New bride
    I agree with MrsRendall2B on sticking with Ivory/creams/white to keep it feeling wedding-y! Out of the ones you've shown (or any others you might like really) I think it mostly depends on your body shape and what you feel comfortable in! They're all lovely but would all emphasise some areas of the body while hiding others!

My personal favs from the ones you've shown are Top Right, Middle, and the one next to the black floral one :) 
    Remember, when stressed, simply channel your inner Bridechilla: Take a sand bath, munch some veggies, then chew on a wooden stick... wait... no... that's a Chinchilla... 

My planning thread