Which style suits best

hi guys. Really confused as I thought the style in the first one is what I wanted. However trying on the other style I am unsure if I have been looking at the wrong style. Any advice on which style suits best would be great? Street size 16 but dress is 18. As still the find the right one 
Jenash

• H_2020H_2020 Posts: 7 New bride
    Hey! Sorry I don't think this will be much help but I just wanted to say they both look lovely!!
  • Jenash22Jenash22 Posts: 5 New bride
    edited 1 March
    Thankyou🤪 that’s why I’m torn, I know I will probably need to go up a size and get it altered in the fishtail one to get a better fit. But didn’t think it would be this hard! 
    Jenash
  • MrsRendall2BMrsRendall2B Posts: 714 New bride
    Hey :) They're both lovely dresses but I'm more drawn to the first one, personally. I think it's really flattering and, if nothing else, will be a lot easier to move/dance around in! Ultimately though, you have to go with whichever you love the most and which one makes you feel most beautiful, comfortable and happy xx
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,600 New bride
    Both lovely but prefer the first on you.
    edited 1 March
    This  is the back If it makes any difference? 
    Jenash
  • H_2020H_2020 Posts: 7 New bride
    This  is the back If it makes any difference? 
    Ok so now I've seen the dresses from the back, I 100% prefer the fishtail one. Think it really complements your shape. Also for any reason that you could be upset about "going up a size" (because, well thats how most women feel) remember that you'll be the only one the knows the size ;). I agree with MrsRendall2B, which even one you feel more comfortable in is the one you should go for, and definitely make sure you can dance, sit, breathe etc! Love the dress, good luck with your choice xx
  • MrsCarnegieMrsCarnegie Posts: 463 New bride
    It's definitely down to how you feel, but I prefer the first one 😊 Hoeever, I have to say you look fabulous in both xxx 
  • MrsPB2019MrsPB2019 Posts: 512 New bride
    I really like the second dress but I may be biased as I’m also wearing a fishtail dress. Did you try either dress on with a hoop skirt underneath as they help?
    I tried the a line on with a hoop skirt but don’t think I did with the other one. I think I will go and try some more fishtails on and try to go up a size to see if it doesn’t look So tight, and see how I get on. It is really comfortable to wear and I feel really good in it. Till I try to sit down 😂 I’m having long curly hair down and have quite thick hair so think with this style hair and a big a line dress it might make me look even wider. Not sure though 
    Jenash
  • MrsPope2018MrsPope2018 Posts: 889 New bride
    I think they are both beautiful! But I love the 1st one. It also makes your waist look tiny! Esp in the pics from the back. I had an A line dress and I was so comfortable in it all day and didn't get off the dancefloor once the evening got going. Do you have a preference at the moment? You really just need to go with your gut, which one makes you feel the best but also still like yourself. Either way you will look amazing!
    Yes now I have tried them on I do prefer the fishtail one but as it’s something I would never go for, that’s what puts me off it.the fishtail one feels really comfortable til I try to sit down 😂 I feel fatter in the bigger one as it makes me feel wider. Although it is more comfortable to sit in and was what I thought I would go for. 
    Jenash
  • I'm more drawn to the first one
  • eb12080eb12080 Posts: 8 New bride
    I like the first one better, but both look lovely - so choose whichever you prefer xx