Painful shoes!

I have my wedding shoes and have been wearing them in around the house. I'm a size 9 so they aren't the easiest thing to find! The only bit that's really bothering me is that they press onto my 3rd toe (I don't have the flattest toes) do you think they will be okay if I keep wearing them in? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop them pressing toe! 

• Are they leather? I have a nice pair of Micheal kors that were very snug I wore them with thick socks and blasted them with the hair dryer to stretch them out (as one of my feet is slightly bigger than the other). I was apprehensive but it worked very well, not sure if it would work with other material though.
  • OwlBridesOwlBrides Posts: 7 New bride
    Are they leather? I have a nice pair of Micheal kors that were very snug I wore them with thick socks and blasted them with the hair dryer to stretch them out (as one of my feet is slightly bigger than the other). I was apprehensive but it worked very well, not sure if it would work with other material though.
    No I don't think they are, I'm thinking of sending them back and getting some different ones. I don't think I will be able to cope after about 10 minutes!