Anxiety about mixed metallics in accessories...

Hi, 

Please can you advise on whether I am being silly or not?! 

I have a tea length dress with these gold shoes https://rachelsimpsonshoes.co.uk/collections/low-heel/products/chloe-gold-leather 

I chose sterling silver jewellery as I don't like paying more for things to just be plated and I wanted a photo of my grandma for my bouquet and the frame looked a bit too gold to me. However, I'm now worrying about not being coordinated and making a fashion faux pas. 

These are what I have:

Also wondering whether to get a handbag which is also causing me a mixed metallics headache. 

Please help - I get married in 2 weeks and am decision fatigued. I'm also having a dress disaster, its all a bit too much really. 

Thank you, 

• MrsRendall2BMrsRendall2B Posts: 714 New bride
    Can’t see the last link as I think it’s a specific transaction link. 

But I can’t see a problem with the shoes and the jewellery you’ve chosen - they’re mostly pearls anyway and can’t see much silver. Also they’ll be so far away from your shoes and (I mean this in the nicest way possible!!) nobody will really notice or care that they’re not all gold 😊 Think this is classic bridal overthinking. 

Wouldn’t bother with a bag, personally. It’s just one more thing to carry/put down and forget about and what would you really need on you? If needs be, give any essentials to a bridesmaid/relative to keep a hold of. 
  • Sorry, its this: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/608187160/personalised-wedding-bouquet-charm?ref=shop_home_active_6&frs=1 (hopefully that link works) 

Thank you, that's what I told myself but I seemed to be unable to reach a conclusion and just kept worrying about it - ridiculous! 
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,601 New bride
    I've got a gold/champagne dress, taupe shoes and all my accessories are silver/white gold - I really wouldn't worry about it!
  • Thank you - I will try to chill out! xxx
  • GinAndBlingGinAndBling Posts: 1,280 New bride
    Yeah I have a gold necklace and earrings, silver and pearl belt and hair clip, silver buckles on my shoes and I’m fairly sure h2b has got me a silver bracelet to wear.. I’ve tried everything on together bar the bracelet and I thought it went together fine. The only person to point it out is my Mum but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ 

I wouldn’t worry 😊😊
    Our planning thread: We're completely winging it.

My weightloss thread: Diet denial! 
  • Thank you - feel a bit more reassured now :-) xx