How to match my bride's black dress?

obin.gamobin.gam Posts: 3 New bride
edited 22 April in Wedding fashion
My fiance is wearing a black wedding dress, and carrying a bouquet of black and red roses. I am going to wear my brown pinstripe three piece.  

I'll probably wear a black rose on the breast pocket, but I want to match her black dress a bit more and need some feedback.

1)white shirt, blue paisley tie (blue looks great against the brown, but doesnt appear anywhere else on either of us...)
2) white shirt, black paisley tie (black tie to match her dress, but dont know how the black goes against the brown....)
3) black shirt and black tie (more blackness!)

I also have a black vest, which I could change to from the pinstriped one if that would look ok... but I dont know. Also I have a black tux, but I'm not going to wear that.

Suggestions on how to do? :) 

Tried on the suit and took some photographs...

• MrsRendall2BMrsRendall2B Posts: 749 New bride
    I don't think brown suit and black dress will go particularly well together (but that's just my opinion) so I'd personally go black tux, white shirt, red or black tie and then a red and/or black rose buttonhole.
  • obin.gamobin.gam Posts: 3 New bride
    I don't think brown suit and black dress will go particularly well together (but that's just my opinion) so I'd personally go black tux, white shirt, red or black tie and then a red and/or black rose buttonhole.
    I do see your point, the black tux would be easier to take and make work. 
    At the same time hehe, I love the pinstripe and that one feels "me" if that makes sense :)
  • AliceJAliceJ Posts: 18 New bride
    I was going to say the black jacket will go better But if the pinstripe feels more you, go for that one! You should feel awsome on your wedding day and like yourself. If going brown I'd go for the white shirt, definitely not the black shirt with brown jacket. Good luck!