Forum home Wedding fashion

Evening dresses anyone?

Looking for inspiration!
Is anyone having a different evening dress and what have you or did you go for!?? I'm pretty sure I wont be able to wear my dress for 12 hours so looking for evening options!
Very interested in seeing what everyone's wearing. 

• Cecilia13Cecilia13 Posts: 512 New bride
    edited May 2019
    I have a Needle and Thread dress for my evening dress! It sort of depends on your budget, but this is mine:

It was one of their expensive bridal ones that was half price in the sale at £400, but there are some other ones that are that price or under without the sale :) in white and ivory or in other colours. Alternatively if you're not worried about colour you could just look for a nice evening/prom dress! My main one is huge and sleeved with illusion up to my collarbone and I definitely won't want to be in that all day.
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,957 New bride

I've bought this in case I get uncomfortable, but hoping to stay in my wedding dress all day.
  • AliceJAliceJ Posts: 18 New bride
    Thanks. Both dresses are so pretty and look lovely and light to dance in!
    I love needle and thread and was thinking about trying some of them. Never tried little mistress will have to look! 
  • CoffeeDogAddictCoffeeDogAddict Posts: 1,434 New bride
    I havent started looking too much tbh but im looking at getting either a jumpsuit or trousers and a nice top instead! I really love to dance so i just want something i can move well in.
  • Williams2BWilliams2B Posts: 72 New bride
    This is mine. French connection