MOCHA WEDDING DRESS?!

Laura349Laura349 Posts: 996 New bride
edited 13 June in Wedding fashion
So... I’m not a ‘dressy’ kind of person, and I’m not very girly either! But I have to find a wedding dress. 

I tried loads on but couldn’t find anything, until I found a mocha coloured dress. The dress is beautiful ❤️ But I’m just unsure on the colour, as it’s not a ‘normal’ bridal dress colour. 

Sadly i I couldn’t get a photo of the dress as the boutique didn’t allow this. 

What are are people’s thoughts on a mocha dress? 

• Samantha265Samantha265 Posts: 398 New bride
    Hard to know what you mean by mocha, is it pale brown? Im all for having something a bit different. If you love it then go for it. If you can't on your wedding day then when can u eh?
  • Laura349Laura349 Posts: 996 New bride
    Hard to know what you mean by mocha, is it pale brown? Im all for having something a bit different. If you love it then go for it. If you can't on your wedding day then when can u eh?
    Yes, it’s a pale brown with a sequinned bodice 
  • CoffeeDogAddictCoffeeDogAddict Posts: 1,239 New bride
    Coloured dresses are gaining in popularity now, and if you're comfy in it and feel awesome that's what matters! I think as long as the colour makes you feel good you're onto a winner. A white dress doesn't make a bride!
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,927 New bride
    If you love it buy it! My dress is sort of gold/champagne rather than white or ivory.
  • Samantha265Samantha265 Posts: 398 New bride
    The one I wore for evening was 'oyster', a kind of silvery colour. I literally dont know a single person that got married in white!