George wedding dress Asda

Hi there. 

My name is Tom Macrae and I work for a TV production company. 

We are currently making a documentary for Channel 5 about Asda.  As part of our research, we are looking to confidentially speak to people on the phone who are thinking of buying, or have bought, a wedding dress from George.

If this is you, or you know anyone who would be suitable, please drop me a line on [email protected] and we can take it from there.

Thank you for any help in advance, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Many thanks,
Tom

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,846 New bride
    I'm confused - I remember Asda selling cheap wedding dresses as a gimmick about 10 years ago but they don't now, and haven't done for years. Do you mean people who got married in just a random dress from George?
  • MrsCToBee said:
    I'm confused - I remember Asda selling cheap wedding dresses as a gimmick about 10 years ago but they don't now, and haven't done for years. Do you mean people who got married in just a random dress from George?
    Hi, thanks for your comment - yes we'd love to find someone who got married in one of the dresses from 2006, but we are also interested in anyone shopping for any sort of wedding attire from George.   My understanding was that George do bridesmaids / pageboy outfits? 

Just anyone whose wedding involved / will involve George clothing, basically!

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,846 New bride
    MrsCToBee said:
    Hi, thanks for your comment - yes we'd love to find someone who got married in one of the dresses from 2006, but we are also interested in anyone shopping for any sort of wedding attire from George.   My understanding was that George do bridesmaids / pageboy outfits? 

Just anyone whose wedding involved / will involve George clothing, basically!

They sell little suits for boys but they don't sell bridesmaid dresses. They mainly sell hen do themed t shirts and things like swimsuits and dressing gowns with 'bride' on the back, that sort of thing.