Nude or white bra

Hi all, I'm looking into strapless bras to go with my dress. I can't decide whether I should go for nude or white. The bodice is sheer. I have 32G boobs so I couldn't use the sew-in cups, I'd need to wear a bra.

I'm taking it to seamstress in a couple of months too and I'm thinking of covering where you can see the bra with white (like how it looks with the sew in cups). But I don't want to cover too much of the sheer on the waist as I love it like this (we tried it with a white undercoat that covers the sheerness and it didn't look as nice)

• annipooannipoo Posts: 166 New bride
    I realise this isn't very insightful but you're probably best taking the dress to your seamstress and asking for her advice on what's going to work best. My seamstress was very insistent that I didn't buy a bra before letting her see me wearing the dress first. 
  • annipoo said:
    I realise this isn't very insightful but you're probably best taking the dress to your seamstress and asking for her advice on what's going to work best. My seamstress was very insistent that I didn't buy a bra before letting her see me wearing the dress first. 
    Thank you for the advice. In that case I'll wait until I take it to my seamstress and see what she says :smile: