Skirt and bodysuit instead of dress?

Hello!

I've been struggling to find dresses that I like so I am thinking of starting to look down the custom made route. I've been looking around and am loving the idea of buying a tulle wedding skirt, and then getting a custom bodysuit to wear with it.. Just wanted to hear if any of you brides have done anything similar? I want an A-line so feel this will work but would love to hear any thoughts!

A x

• I just posted a very similar thread to yours. This is pretty much what im thinking to do. Ive found s tulle skirt and a separate corset style top but I'm dubious.
    Are you going to go for it? xx
  • Oh I'll pop over to your post and have a look! I'm not sure yet - definitely looking into it! I think for a bodysuit I wouldn't just buy one, I would get one made. Need to start getting some quotes to see if it works out cheaper etc x
  • AmyFSToBe said:
    Oh I'll pop over to your post and have a look! I'm not sure yet - definitely looking into it! I think for a bodysuit I wouldn't just buy one, I would get one made. Need to start getting some quotes to see if it works out cheaper etc x
    I think its a good idea to have one made. I had a look online earlier and could only find one I thought might be suitable

https://www.prettylittlething.com/white-lace-bardot-bodysuit.html