Shoe Help

Where is everyone getting their Bridal shoes from? 

• I'm getting mine from 'Irregular Choice' :D  - all the sparkly shoes!!!
  • CoffeeDogAddictCoffeeDogAddict Posts: 1,279 New bride
    i got mine from Dune, but not their bridal range. I also got a pair from Rainbow Club but have found them a bit tight arounf the toes.
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,943 New bride
    Mine were Pink by Paradox London - the Dariela shoe. 
  • kate268kate268 Posts: 82 New bride
    Mine were a pair of new look shoes from ebay! I had them in navy and then scoured the internet for an ivory pair. Depending on the length of your dress, your shoes won't get much of a look in all day I was more concerned with comfort! 
  • My sister has given me a pair of Jimmy Choos to wear on the day. I love shoes and it’s such an amazing gift from her so I’m very lucky. I can’t wait to wear them both on the day and in the future 😊
  • Samantha265Samantha265 Posts: 407 New bride
    Got 2 pairs from light in the box, a green pair with a block heel (no sinking into the grass for me) and decorated them myself with peacock feathers, gems and beads. For evening i got a plain cream satin pair and decorated them with lace that i embellished with pearls and beads
  • Samantha265Samantha265 Posts: 407 New bride
    My sister has given me a pair of Jimmy Choos to wear on the day. I love shoes and it’s such an amazing gift from her so I’m very lucky. I can’t wait to wear them both on the day and in the future 😊
    Do they not have really soft leather soles? I was considering them but was put off by all the stuff online about them needing resoled, even before wearing outside in some cases. Maybe its only some styles though, but i would def be careful- they are so beautiful! 
  • My sister has given me a pair of Jimmy Choos to wear on the day. I love shoes and it’s such an amazing gift from her so I’m very lucky. I can’t wait to wear them both on the day and in the future 😊
    Do they not have really soft leather soles? I was considering them but was put off by all the stuff online about them needing resoled, even before wearing outside in some cases. Maybe its only some styles though, but i would def be careful- they are so beautiful! 
    Thanks for the heads up! 😊 that’s really interesting as I hadn’t previously seen anything online about being resoled (I’d actually seen the other way of being careful of resoled in case it changes the balance of the shoe).

Whenever I’ve had any other pair of pricey shoes as soon as the sole starts to look worn I get them resolved with sole protectors and it seems to have done the trick so far with keeping them nice, but I’ll definitely watcj out for and look after the Choos!