Wedding dress help!!

Hi everyone, I need some input from outsiders as I’m starting to panic that my dress doesn’t suit me! Do people think it looks ok? Also, would you add a hoop to the bottom part or leave it as it is? Thanks xx

• I think your dress looks beautiful and I don't think it needs a hoop! What does your seamstress think?

It definitely suits you, you have nothing to worry about!
  • I think your dress looks beautiful and I don't think it needs a hoop! What does your seamstress think?

It definitely suits you, you have nothing to worry about!
    Aww thank you! Yeah my seamstress doesn’t think so either! I think I’m just panicking that I haven’t made the right choice even though I do love the dress! X
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,942 New bride
    Agree you look amazing and a hoop isn't necessary!
  • Honestly I think you've made the right decision, I really do think your dress is beautiful. I'm not just saying it!

I really like the bottom because it's floaty and pretty without being too puffy if you know what I mean! I'd have tried this on myself if I'd seen it.

I think a lot of people have some wobbles because there's so much choice in dresses. Lots of people say they couldn't find one they liked, I had the opposite problem because I liked most of them!
  • Ambam19Ambam19 Posts: 583 New bride
    You look beautiful! Dress looks great on you, dress wobbles are very normal.

You don't need a hoop but they can help to make it a bit easier to walk. You can get small ones so it doesn't alter the look of the dress too much.

Either way would look great. Why don't you try one on with the dress and decide then x
  • I second the above, I don’t think your dress needs a hoop but I did have one with mine and it made it considerably easier to walk.

its was only really small, did make the bottom of the dress bigger just helped to hold shape and so it didn’t fall under my feet when I walked. 

Maybe speak to the shop and ask to try on and see how you feel? 

Btw it’s absolutely lovely and definitely suits you 
  • Thank you so much everyone! You really have put my mind at ease! I was really starting to panic! Xx