Forum home Wedding fashion

Shaped Wedding Rings

Hello all!

I am getting married in September 2020, and I've started to look for my wedding band. OH is going for a plain yellow band, which I had in my head that I would also love to have one to match.

However, my ER is a low profile oval sapphire cluster and a plain straight band doesn't sit quite right. Do any of you have a shaped wedding band? Where did you find one? Any suggestions would be fantastic.

Picture of engagement ring with plain band:

Thank you in advance!

• Gorgeous engagement ring! I've been looking at this curved wedding band, there are others on the website too http://www.ivynixon.com/shop-1/the-curve-ring 
  • AmyFSToBeAmyFSToBe Posts: 334 New bride
    I am having this struggle too at the moment so will be watching this post avidly for any suggestions! I've found some lovely ones on Etsy but I'm nervous to order them online without being able to see it with my engagement ring first.
  • MrsPB2019MrsPB2019 Posts: 832 New bride
    The bottom of my engagement ring curves so I just went to a local jewellers to get a wedding ring custom made to fit it, maybe not the cheapest option though.

I'm sure my friend bought a very thin ring to sit between her engagement ring and wedding ring. You can barely see it but it’s enough that she can then stack her engagement and wedding rings.

Here’s mine: