Forum home Wedding fashion

Ian Stuart Bridal in administration?

Just FYI - the Wedding Scammers page has posted that Ian Stuart have gone into administration. I can't see anything about it on the news, but their website appears to have been taken down.

• Believe so. Phone calls were made to customers last weekend (18th Jan) to inform that orders would be posted out and shop shut that night. 
    Rona
  • Hi

Has anyone ordered an Ian Stuart dress and then recieved a letter to say he is in liquidation?

Thanks 

• Went for the final fitting of my daughter’s wedding dress today at Ian Stuart & found out it was put into voluntary liquidation on 6th Feb. What a shock ... no email, message or call.  No dress!
    She gets married in 3 weeks. She is so upset. What a dreadful way to treat clients. 
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,957 New bride
    Went for the final fitting of my daughter’s wedding dress today at Ian Stuart & found out it was put into voluntary liquidation on 6th Feb. What a shock ... no email, message or call.  No dress!
    She gets married in 3 weeks. She is so upset. What a dreadful way to treat clients. 
    Sorry to hear that. So you just turned up to find it closed? How awful.