My dress has arrived!!

I am so happy my dress has arrived. I just got a text from the bridal shop to say that it has come in, which is nearly 2 months earlier than expected.

Can't wait to go and try it on but now the shop won't answer the phone. Very annoying!!!

Here it is:

Can't wait to see what the size is like as I'm worried it may be a little too big.

xx

• looks gorgeous to me.... hope they answer soon!
  • hi Nic that looks like a gorgeous dress. A little like the ASM3057? Show us your picture once you've tried it on! I really wanted the ASM3057 but was afraid the pleats will ruffle easily. Heres the link to the asm3057: http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?showAll=1&pageSize=8&style=ASM3057D

• Hopes_MammyHopes_Mammy Posts: 5,839
    Its gorgeous! I love Ellis Dresses - im having one too and its expected in ahead of schedule as well!

When are you going to try it on??

• ndaymondndaymond Posts: 196
    Thanks for your replies,

Just spoke to the shop and they said that it will be best to try it on after xmas, just in case i lose or put on weight and then we can decide whether it will need to be altered or not. At least I can look forward to it over xmas.

I will definately post pictures of me in it in January.

xx
  • rachaelafryrachaelafry Posts: 4,271
    Sooooo gorgeous, what a beautiful dress you will look like a princess in it x x x look forward to pics

• rachaelafryrachaelafry Posts: 4,271
    Sooooo gorgeous, what a beautiful dress you will look like a princess in it x x x look forward to pics

• Hi Nic,

I am having exactly the same dress as you!! Isn't it gorgeous? Which colour did you go for? Gold or ivory? I orignially wanted gold but changed my mind as the ivory suited my skin better. The ivory version looks like white to me though and I thought the gold was more of a rich cream.

Mine came in a month early too and I am off to pick it up on Saturday and bring it home. I can't wait!!

I will post some pics of myself in it soon but can't at the mo because h2b is sat right next to me on his computer!

Ali XX