M&s Bridesmaid dresses

Just bought my BM dresses form m&s online havent seen them in the flesh so hope ok, plus i was set on champagne theme, but choose the pink instead!! the gold looked bad, fingers crossed for me they are all ok!!

http://41z4Rg%2BFC%2BL._SX280_SH35_.jpg

hope pic works!!

• jemcoljemcol Posts: 1,162
    try the pic again!! sorry

[Modified by: jemcol on December 29, 2007 01:43 PM]
  • adelesarahadelesarah Posts: 1,981
    they look lovely! Did you manage to get them in the sales?
    yeh 100 down to 25 quid heres hoping they are just as good as the pic!! unfortunately no flowergirl dresses on sale.

so chuffed!!
  • ilizzieilizzie Posts: 1,328
    hi there

i have bought the same dress for my teen bm - hoping to get it altered to fit her as such a bargain!

i got flowergirl dresses too

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B000OI63WC/sr=1-5/qid=1198624893/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&node=&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&keywords=occasions&mnSBrand=core&size=9&rh=n:42966030,k:occasions,n:46376031&page=1

only £12 and material is lovely - pink- same as big dress, its like a dusky, 'raisin' pink not a pink pink, if you see what i mean!

lizzie x
  • I also ordered those flowe girl dresses but ordered this dress for my BM http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B000OR1U94/sr=1-2/qid=1198947557/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&node=56674031&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&keywords=&mnSBrand=core&size=9&rh=&page= Not sure the colours will go together right though! What do you think? or should I go for the other one?? Tash x x x
    hi tash

i ordered both bm dresses and am going to send back one of them, i thought that at £25 each it was daft not to. i can't decide which one i like the best yet!

i'm hoping the colours are going to be very similar - the flowergirl dresses are darker than the picture looks - really nice tho, more like the liquid corsage colour but not as shiny.

either way M&S have a 90 day return policy, so have plenty of time to make up my mind

lizzie x
    sounds good by what u girls are saying fingers crossed, although not the colour i wanted i do love the dresses and will see once they come what will match.

However i still need to find flowergilr dress for aged 5/6 m&s were too small you guys seen anything else??

great to see other folk have got the bargain n like it!!
    hi there

my bridesmaid dresses have just arrived - the liquid corsage one is very shiny/shimmery and a slightly darker shade than the flowergirl dress.

the other one is lighter than the flowergirl dress.

both look lovely alongside the flowergirl dress (but not with each other)

i love them both, so its down to which fits/can be altered best for my teen bm.

lizzie x
    has anyone seen the gold colour one? the website pic looked dodgy although it could just be the filter, now im thinking i should have ordered both colours to see which is best!!

do they offer a refund or is it a credit note? cause its in the sale?
    i think its a refund as normal - just checked online and cant see anything which says cause its in the sale its different.

doesn't really matter to me as i will spend credit note anyway if i do get one.

lizzie x
    hi

my daughter has just tried the two dresses on - i can't believe how grown up she looks!

the liquid corsage one looks the nicest next to the flower girl dresses, the darker colour really compliments them well.

i don't think it will have to be altered - will keep my fingers she grows an inch or two in the next 6 months!

lizzie x