Help! Jewellery for the bridesmaids!

Hi, I'm trying to look for a matching necklace's for my 3 bridesmaids, and i'm not having much luck! 2 of my bridesmaids are 8 years old and the other one is 23. Can anyone give me some ideas of where i can look? I have tried looking in local jewellery shops, but nothing has sprung to mind. The colour scheme is lilac, so maybe something that colour, if not then i think something silver.

Any ideas??

Becky x

• cheryl654cheryl654 Posts: 366
    What about picking a theme - say silver or pearls or beads or diamante and then choosing the same for the younger ones and something more grown up for the older one. I have an 8,14, 16 and 35 year old as mine and have decided to go for just a single chunky diamante on a silver chain for the girls and then something a bit more ornate for the older one as I think older people can carry it off better. I do not think everything has to totally match.
  • TJFukTJFuk Posts: 81
    Hiya, I make jewellery and all of my items are made to order so making items small enough for children is no problem, I also have 2 willing models, one of which is 8yrs old.

Let me know if you see anyhting you like www.the-jewel-factory.co.uk