Bad luck?

Not sure if this belongs here but it is dress related. My H2b has accidently glimpsed a photo of my dress in a magazine. He swears he didn't see any detail and has no idea what it looks like but I'm still supersticious(?) about the whole 'don't let the groom see the dress' thing! Does it still count if he can't remember what it looks like and only glanced it briefly?

• Don't worry Jules! I think that definitely doesn't count in the bad luck stakes. You know what men are like and I'm sure if his life depended on it he wouldn't be able to describe your dress to someone else! A picture in a magazine is vastly different to seeing it in the flesh or even better, on you! He might know that it's white and it's a dress, but I doubt if he'll remember anything else (no offence Mr Jules!) No matter what, he will be blown away when he sees you walk down the aisle in it and there's nothing that could jinx that. image
  • blossom25blossom25 Posts: 3,070
    No offence taken as I am sure your right! He has an awful memory at the best of times.x
  • cheryl654cheryl654 Posts: 366
    They don't remember birthdays so they wouldn't remember a pickie Jules!
  • jackiebukjackiebuk Posts: 50
    I really don't think you should worry at all. I found my fiance looking through the brochure that I brought back from my designer (Jenny Packham) and I didn't see anything wrong with it at all. There are over 40 dresses in the collection and I was perfectly happy for him to now that I have chosen a dress from her collection. There is no way that they can possibly imagine how we will all look as they will never have seen us in anything like it before.