Wedding shoe advice

Hi

I'm getting married on 5th Sept 08. Does anyone have any good websites for wedding shoes or good shops they would recommend??? I live in NI.

Thanks image

• MissVWMissVW Posts: 7,419
    I keep telling everyone this, but there's an ebay shop I used in NY which delivered in 5 days and were brilliant (also half the price of the shops in the UK!) It's called 'Just Pretty Bridals' and she does lots of bridal shoes. If you have any questions she'll answer them promptly and if you don't like the shoes when they arrive, you can return them and get a refund.

Have fun with your shoe hunt x
  • clairedc1clairedc1 Posts: 574
    bhs have quite a few and they have a sale on at the moment, just bought mine today!!
  • nats1uknats1uk Posts: 23
    Thanks girls!! All advice gladly taken! I'm so excited about the wedding but tonight just got into a bit of a panic about getting things done in time!

Thanks again!

[Modified by: natalie may on March 20, 2008 09:00 PM]
  • MrsHanks2bMrsHanks2b Posts: 287
    I have to say BHS too. The bridal shoes are padded for comfort and very reasonably priced.They have some reductions at the moment or if you open up a store card I think you get a 10% discount.

I have bought gold sparkly ones from there!
  • Hi natalie what sort of shoes are you lookin for? btw I get married a week after you and also from ni x
  • nats1uknats1uk Posts: 23
    Hi icklepetal

I saw the most amazing pair of Jimmy Choos but way out of my budget!!! I'd love either a pair of stiletto sling backs with a pointy toe / round toe or with a full back.

Where are you having your reception? Also, very intrigued as to colours of your flowers for Sept!! Sorry for all the qu!!:\)
  • Suej11Suej11 Posts: 137
    I just got mine delivered today from www.girlsofelegance.co.uk. I had tried them on as the sample shoes when trying dresses on last year and never found any i liked as much or were as comfortable but when i came to buy them i couldn't find any shops which had them left as they are now discontinued. I searched and searched the www but most places didn't have my size... then someone on here suggested the above site and wey hey they had them AND they were reduced to £50 from £120!! I ordered them on sunday and they just arrived this morning all packaged nicely in their box with spare swatches and fabric bag! Worth a look!

• rainbow club do fab shoes and so do emmy shoes in london
  • Quoted:
    I keep telling everyone this, but there's an ebay shop I used in NY which delivered in 5 days and were brilliant (also half the price of the shops in the UK!) It's called 'Just Pretty Bridals' and she does lots of bridal shoes. If you have any questions she'll answer them promptly and if you don't like the shoes when they arrive, you can return them and get a refund.

Have fun with your shoe hunt x

I can't find just pretty bridals on bay - can anyone help?
  • Hi Natalie May, I have just bought a gorgeous pair of pointy toe sling backs from Dune, they are on their website. They're really comfortable as well! x x