Special Shoes

Please help!

I have eventually chosen my dress and now need the perfect shoes to go with it. I saw them in a magazine (can't remember which one) published towards the end of last year (can't remember exactly when)- I know I'm rubbish. I've ploughed through all of my old copies but can't find them.

The shoes were white and had lots of little applique flowers scattered around the back and down the side of the shoes. I remember the photo being taken behind the shoe with the toe pointing away so as to show the flowers at the back.

Does this sound familiar to ANYONE??? Please help and point me in the right direction?

Hugs

• lisa573lisa573 Posts: 63
    They sound like a pair from emmy? (maybe) did the little flowers have diamante in the middle? i think i know which ones your talking about but can't find them on the website i still have loads of magazines so i'll see if i can find them!

[Modified by: lou-lou on May 12, 2006 03:20 PM]

[Modified by: lou-lou on May 12, 2006 03:21 PM]
  • RosyPosyukRosyPosyuk Posts: 215
    Yeah I think they may have had diamante- they definately had lots of little petals and they were all clustered up together like they were growing around the back of the shoe.
  • webeditor01webeditor01 Posts: 1,514
    The shoes are from Emmy and are handmade with as many flowers as required, but the cost does increase with the more flowers you want, and prices start at £250. The particular pair featured are worth about £600 due to the extraordinary number of flowers on them.

If you look out for the next issue of You & Your Wedding there's over 45 pairs of wedding shoes featured if you're still looking for inspiration.

Best wishes

Web Ed
  • cdyson1cdyson1 Posts: 1
    As I'm off to US on hols before your next issue comes out, could you recommend shoe designers - I'm looking for ivory/cream courts, 3.5 inch heel, with a bit of bling...already looked at jimmy choo, gina but can't seem to find such manolos on web! Thx!
  • zfoster1892zfoster1892 Posts: 86
    benjiman adams, has pretty much exactly what your asking for.
  • RosyPosyukRosyPosyuk Posts: 215
    Thanks guys- I'll book an appointment!

• cjacksonukcjacksonuk Posts: 227
    Hiya

I got a pair of Jimmy Choos in New York and they were a really good price and the staff were lovely. They brought me shoes to try on I would never have thought of and rather than bridal white I have ended up with the most comfortable divine soft gold strappy shoes image .

Best of all I can wear them again and again - I have my bothers and cousins wedding in 2007 so will buy outfits to go with my shoes image

CJ xx
  • webeditor01webeditor01 Posts: 1,514
    Hi Cat

You could try Moda in Pelle for sparkly silver shoes, or alternatively check out Stuart Weitzman shoes while you are in New York.

Best wishes

Web Editor