First Dress Fitting - Me in MY ACTUAL Dress - Its mine!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/?saved=1

This link will take you to some pics of me in my wedding dress!

I had a fitting today and was really happy cos all it needed was just a cm taken in either side at the bust and its perfect! So chuffed! Its a layer of tulle on the outer of the skirt and bodice and the detailing is lace, sparklies and pearls!

These are the first pics of me in it....... whaddya think??

Becky

xxxx

• emma1975emma1975 Posts: 249
    You look stunning and you can tell how happy you are with it! Your hubby will be impressed i'm sure!

• LottiukLottiuk Posts: 1,083
    I think you look lovely!!!!

what make is your dress?? i love it. The lace detailing is very very pretty and you look very happy!
  • Hey Becky, I love the lace detial on your dress, the hem line detial is fantastic. You look beautiful.
  • Jam4NicJam4Nic Posts: 25
    Hi Becky

Ohh you look gorgeous, the dress looks perfect on you - I love the li'l sparklies it really makes the dress.

Only just picked mine so got a while yet til my first fitting...its all so exciting!

Nicola

x

• jules-rulesjules-rules Posts: 7,025 New bride
    you look flippin gorgoeus babe.

your face says it all really .

happy bride jx
  • ApeseyApesey Posts: 1,395
    it is a gorgeous dress - you look lovely!!

xx
  • purplepunkukpurplepunkuk Posts: 3,187
    you look chuffed to bits!!! it is a beautiful dress and you look beautfiul in it!!!

Sian x x x x
  • thumpertoo2thumpertoo2 Posts: 2,138
    Now that is a HAPPY bride; I think you should walk down the aisle with the skirt held up!!

Its stunning and you look amazing
  • i love your dress!! its soo pretty and you look stunning in it. xx
  • rachaelafryrachaelafry Posts: 4,271
    Its gorgeous, I love your hair trial pics too it really suits you xxx
  • clairesoloclairesolo Posts: 200
    aww it's lush x
  • catjackukcatjackuk Posts: 179
    Gorgeous! x
  • julie444ukjulie444uk Posts: 2,129
    You look stunning absolutely stunning. You look so happy in it. Whens the big day?
  • emmagroeemmagroe Posts: 455
    I think your smile says it all - good luck (by the way I like the hair trial photos too! - didn't realise I should be getting a hair trial for my Mum too - need to book them soon!)
  • You look absolutely fantastic!

Leanne

xx
  • you look fab - talk about grinning from ear to ear bless you!! Beautiful hun xx
  • Aww thanks everyone, I was so happy that it fit perfectly and it was just so comfortable and it felt "right"! Hence the big grin on my chops lol! The big day is 31st May so 5 weeks to go tomorrow! Im dead excited and cant wait!

My dress isnt from any particular designer, just off the shelves in a bridal store but I love it. The lace design on it gives it a vintage edge which I adore.

OOooooooh I want it on now!

xx
  • happytimesukhappytimesuk Posts: 4,074
    Its gorgeous!! I LOVE the bottom of it. You look so happy!! xxx
  • Hi Becky,

Your dress is just beautiful.... I really like how it sparkles and shine's!.....

• mize21mize21 Posts: 623
    It looks gorgeous you can tell your so pleased with it. How exciting x
  • Thanks ladies, I love it!

xx
  • You look stunning and so happy in your dress
  • That dress is gorgeous image
  • emmalouisetemmalouiset Posts: 1,291
    Wow - that's lovely and you look so happy.

XXXX Emmy
  • jramseyukjramseyuk Posts: 56
    I really recognise you, are you having your hair and make up done by Kirsty McCall by any chance?

Pics are gorgeous x
  • Quoted:
    I really recognise you, are you having your hair and make up done by Kirsty McCall by any chance?

Pics are gorgeous x

I must have one of those faces lol! No, Im not having h&m done by Kirsty McCall. My h2b's cousin is doing it

xx