Coast 20% discount

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would let you know that Coast are offering a 20% discount when ordering online until 5th May. The code to put in is ff20...

Hope some of you can put it to good use. I am certainly going to!

• rachaelafryrachaelafry Posts: 4,271
    Thanks feegee, my BM has seen some gorgeous shoes in there but they are 85 so 20% makes a huge difference, thanks again xx
  • rachaelafryrachaelafry Posts: 4,271
    Thanks feegee, my BM has seen some gorgeous shoes in there but they are 85 so 20% makes a huge difference, thanks again xx
  • Thanks feegee, where did you manage to nab that code from? I've been dying to get my hands on the £99 Jalisa shoes, they looked so sparkly and gorgeous in john lewis it caught my eye right away.

Cheers! ;\)

xx
  • feegeefeegee Posts: 5
    No probs. My bridesmaid is registered with Coast so got an e-mail telling her about the discount. Perfect timing as I was just about to buy 3 bridesmaids dresses £195 each! So make a big saving, Glad I waited!! Hope you find what you want x
  • roatesroates Posts: 1,478
    Yes, I got bitten by this having bought 2 bm dresses last week and waiting for a third all at £175 and a dress for myself for 160. Total almost £700 and then get the bloody email. I'm going to demand they give it me back!