Can't Find Crystal Drops ....

In the latest ed of Cosmo Bride, some beautiful crystal drops are featured (page 20, top left hand corner) and stockist details are given as Loves Me Loves Me Knot ... I've been on the site and can't find them!! Are the stockist details correct or can anyone suggest another stockist?? I want to make crystal-bead-curtain-type-things to hang over windows which should hopefully catch and reflect candle light (sounds good in my head at least!!)

Any advice appreciated x

• cheryl654cheryl654 Posts: 366
    Have you tried eBay? I got some 5mm Swarkovski crystals from there to sprinkle on my tables.
  • HarrietPenguinHarrietPenguin Posts: 5,848
    I've used swarovski crystals all through our wedding - invitations, place cards, favour boxes, flowers, cake, menus, etc - all over!! I ordered all mine from:

http://www.mailorderbeads.co.uk

There are loads of different sizes, shapes and colours and they deliver very promptly - within two or three days depending what time you place the order.

I really would recommend them.
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Posts: 903
    thanks so much cheryl654 and penguin - have been able to find exactly what i need now .... this forum is great!!

xx
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Posts: 903
    and for anyone else looking for these, LovesMeLovesMeKnot have actually sold out of crystal drops since beeing featured in Cosmo Bride.