Venue with Staircase

I wonder if anyone can help me! I am looking for a venue where the bridal entrance is down a staircase straight into the ceremony space. The ceremony would therefore probably be in the entrance hall or ballroom. I have found a few but mostly drawing a blank! Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

• emma531emma531 Posts: 216

Are you looking for a particular area?

We had a look at Allerton Castle which is just North of Leeds. The staircase is amazing! It leads onto the main hallway where you get married. The bridal suite is upstairs so no one sees you until you get to the stair case. 

imageimageimage

• Pendrell Hall?

• Thanks for the responses! I should have said I am mainly hoping for the South East, but may have to go further afield to find what I want! 

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 3,653 New bride

Château Impney has an impressive staircase- my mum kept sending me links to their website as she wanted me to get married there lol. Its lovely but not in our budget.

• LucykinsLucykins Posts: 701

Matfen Hall is ideal, but way up in the north east I'm afraid!

• Froyle park in Hampshire?

• I am not sure about UK venues but I totally share your love for staircases, just so you can decorate them and have pics like these!

imageimageimageimage

• Those picks are stunning. I have do idea why, but it has always been my dream to walk down a staircase as the aisle. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated! 

• The St Pancras Renaissance Hotel in London hosts weddings and has a very famous staircase - namely where the Spices Girls shot their video for Wannabe!